[NFBV-Announce] Reminder: Silver BELLS: Meet and Greet, Part 2

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 03:50:23 UTC 2022

Just a friendly reminder. Silver BELLS Meet and Greet, the Encore Edition is
happening next Saturday. The original announcement follows. Please help us
spread the word by forwarding this to friends, family, and colleagues you
think could benefit from the opportunity!

Did you miss the first Silver BELLS Meet and Greet? Not to worry. By popular
demand, we're doing an encore in February! Save the date!

We keep drawing closer to the ringing of our Silver BELLS! This year, we're
empowering seniors 55 years and older. From hands-on lessons to
thought-provoking discussions ... from classic confidence building to new
friendships, this just might make the list of favorite things you do in the
new year. Not for you? Fair enough, but maybe you know of a friend or
colleague who could benefit from the free opportunity?

To give interested participants an opportunity to learn all the details,
we're hosting another meet and greet. Bring all your questions. Our team
will be on hand in a relaxed environment to answer them and give you a
glimpse of what you might expect at one of our weekend sessions.

When: Saturday, February 19, 2022

When: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM

Where: From the comfort of wherever you may be, also known as Zoom.

See below for the login details. Note the Zoom information is different for
this session.

Hadn't heard of Silver BELLS yet? Watch the video, read all the information,
and apply today at:

https://nfbv.org/silverbells

Actually, if you click that link and visit the Calendar tab, you'll see our
first two weekend sessions have now been confirmed. Are we getting closer to
motivating you to apply?

Do you have questions now? Get in touch with our program coordinator, Sandy
Halverson via phone at: 703-400-6890, or by email at:

silverbells at nfbv.org <mailto:silverbells at nfbv.org> .

Otherwise, we're very much looking forward to catching up with you in
February. And, tell people you know who could benefit from applying!

Join the Zoom meeting at:

https://zoom.us/j/6025022255

Alternatively, you may dial: 646-558-8656 and enter Meeting ID:
602-502-2255. There is no pass code to enter.

Yours in service,

The Silver BELLS Team