[NFBV-Announce] Summer Program for Blind & Low-Vision Children - Apply Now & Share

Louise Walch louisewalch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:16:24 UTC 2022

Applications are open for the 2022 NFB BELL Academy, a free summer
program for blind and low vision children.

Virtual and in-person options available as follows:

This year's BELL In-Home
Edition will be a single three-week session, July 18 through August 5.

Alternatively, for those who prefer an in-person camp experience,
Virginia students are invited to attend in Baltimore, Maryland, July
25 to August 5

Please share and apply early!

www.nfb.org/bell

See the below email for more details and don't hesitate to contact me
if you have questions.

Louise Walch
Virginia BELL Coordinator
louisewalch at gmail.com