[NFBV-Announce] Heads up alert to NFB of Virginia Chapter and Division Presidents

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:54:31 UTC 2022

>From John Halverson, Membership Chair:

Hello Colleagues,

Tracy Soforenko has asked me to serve as the  Virginia affiliate's
membership chair and I need your assistance.

Please identify a member of your chapter who may serve on the affiliate
membership committee.  We plan to have a membership seminar later in the
Spring and I hope to plan it with friends from each chapter.

I will call you in the next few days to further discuss.

Also, soon we will receive our  annual request for our membership list from
our NFB office.  I do not know what will be included in the data set, but I
suspect name, address, phone numbers, email addresses as well as is the
member active. AS soon as I find out what information is requested I will
let you know.  I will make every effort to make providing the data as easy
as possible.

Here is my contact information

Email: jwh100 at outlook.com <mailto:jwh100 at outlook.com>

Mobile: 703-867-6400

Home 703-379-1141

I am looking forward to serving with you to make our affiliate larger and
stronger.

In the Spirit of the Federation,

John Halverson

Let's build the  Virginia affiliate of the Federation. As the Virginia
Affiliate grows, the entire Federation grows.