[NFBV-Announce] Last Call for Richmond Silver BELLS

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:56:25 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

This is your last call to register for Silver BELLS, especially if you're
interested in attending the Richmond session Between April 21 and April 24.

We were at capacity for Northern Virginia, and at this rate, we're on track
to reach capacity for Richmond. If you've been postponing signing up till
the last minute, this is your final call to get signed up before we send
over the final rooming list to the hotel this coming Friday, March 25. No
exceptions. We set a limit so as to strike a good instructor/participant
ratio.

If you haven't heard, Northern Virginia was a rousing success, even better
than our own initial projections. The highly vetted staff was the perfect
cast to pull off the very first iteration of the program. The preliminary
feedback from the participants was consistently positive across all
categories, and thanks to their feedback, we're on track to make Richmond
even better than our first round.

So, if you, or someone you know, has been thinking about signing up, let's
get on this!

You can register online here:

https://nfbv.org/register

If you need assistance, please call our program coordinator, Sandy
Halverson, at: 703-400-6890.

The Silver BELLS will be ringing their way to the commonwealth's capital.
The roster's about to be closed, so sign up now!

Yours,

The Silver BELLS Team