[NFBV-Announce] NFBV22 Deadline 10/10: Did you miss it - Valuing Your Time & Money

tracy.soforenko at gmail.com tracy.soforenko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:32:08 UTC 2022

The deadline for super discounted registration and our hotel  block closes
today. Have you acted to join us October 28-30 in Tysons Corner?

We have done our part through the following steps:

*	We planned an awesome convention with fantastic presentations each
morning, interactive hands on programming each afternoon, and celebrations
running every evening.

*	We dramatically slashed prices for registration and included meals
(or at least some munchies so there would be fewer barriers.
*	We negotiated an enviable hotel rate ($89++/night which we will not
see again.
*	We start early at 9:00 AM and celebrations are running late until
10:00 PM or perhaps later.

You will want to be in the room where it happens.

All details about our convention, October 27-30,  can be found at:

https://nfbv.org/convention

Heck, if you live nearby and think commuting would be better, ask yourself
if staying at the hotel would actually be more time and even cost effective.

We want and need you there.

If you can't attend in person, we still want you to participate in the
convention virtual experience. Please sign up for the virtual experience
through the convention landing page provided above.

Looking forward to being together with you shortly.

Tracy Soforenko

President, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

202 285-4595

 <mailto:Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com> Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfb.org> www.nfb.org

 <http://www.nfbv.org> www.nfbv.org

National Federation of the Blind. Live the Life You Want