[NFBV-Announce] Diversity and Inclusion needs your questions for "Spicy Mama's"

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 16:45:55 UTC 2023

From: Renee Valdez

Your NFBV Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee is hosting an exciting
event on Wednesday, May 24th...

AMAZING KICK ASS MAMAS (AKA):

BLIND PARENTING WITH SPICE!  TAKE II

We will be hosting a segment during this event that features real questions
from moms out in Virginia, and anywhere this email reaches, who happen to be
blind!  If  you are a new-to-be mom or if you have twelve children, we want
your questions!

Ask anything!  About parenting and the unique challenges or gifts of being a
blind parent; the skill of juggling an infant in one hand, a toddler holding
the other hand...where does my white cane go!?  ANYTHING!

We would prefer you audio record your question and send it to this email,
reneerome at yahoo.com <mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com>

I you prefer, you can type it out and send it to this email that way.

Please send in your questions, in whatever format you choose, no later than
Saturday, May 20th.

Look for our announcement in this week's NFBV Announce and plan to join us
on Wednesday, May 24th at 6:15 p.m.!

If you have any questions, please contact Renee Valdez, reneerome at yahoo.com
<mailto:reneerome at yahoo.com>  or 703-966-0836.

Renee Valdez