[NFBV-Announce] Ongoing Issues with Hotel Reservations for Convention

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 22:58:07 UTC 2023

Hi,

I understand people are running into issues with making reservations at the
DoubleTree. The room block has not yet sold out. We are not limited to
either king rooms or doubles. We should not be limited to the third and
fourth floors of the property.

If you, or someone you know, is experiencing issues, please contact me
directly. If I am not aware of the problem, I won't be able to resolve it.
In this unique situation, it won't do you any good to go through anyone else
in the affiliate.

If you're told the room rate is no longer available, make the reservation
anyway. Email me that reservation number, and I'll get it squared away for
you.

If you're told there are no rooms left, let me know this as well.

It's a frustrating situation. We will make it all work out, but I need to
hear directly from the people affected.

Thanks,

Joe