[NFBV-Announce] YOUTH TRACK! NFB Resources + Your Child Awinning combination!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 02:50:25 UTC 2023

Hey NFB Family and Friends,

If you are a parent of a blind or low vision child, this message is just for
YOU! The Virginia State Convention, being held from November 2nd thru
November 5th,  in beautiful and historic Williamsburg has something for
everyone and let me tell you about what we have for the children!

Our Youth Track, programming designed with your child in mind, will give
your child or children the opportunity to explore everything from making
cookies to hands on learning with assistive technology and more. Bring your
Braille books and exchange for new ones. Learn from other parents and teach
them your tips and tricks. Leave with a support system or a bigger support
system and information that will last well into your child's future!

When all is said and done, explore Colonial Williamsburg, yes, we have
affordable child care as well.

Sign up here: https://nfbv.org/youth. A new chapter in your and your child's
life with people who get it!

Can't wait to see everyone in Williamsburg!

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want