[NFBV-Announce] 5...4...3...2...1...what?!

jackibruce6 at gmail.com jackibruce6 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:28:07 UTC 2023

Hey NFB  Family and Friends,

This is it! You're almost out of time! You don't want to be left behind! No
more procrastinating !

Why do you want to be there at State Convention??

5. An exhibit hall full of the latest in accessible technologies and a low
vision exhibit fair.

4.First Aid and Self Defense classes taught by blind people for blind
people! Class size is limited. contact Christine Grassman at
cfgrassman at icloud.com <mailto:cfgrassman at icloud.com>  to  register for first
aid and Nathan Green at ngreenseed at gmail.comself
<mailto:ngreenseed at gmail.comself>  for the self defense class.

3. An accessible Colonial Williamsburg tour.

2. All of our programming: Seniors (Silver Bells reunion and hands on
demonstrations), Youth Track (designed with your low vision or blind student
in mind. Developing life skills in a safe and fun environment),  resources
for our Veterans, Blind Parents, Parents of Blind Children, working age
Adults and the list goes on and on.

1.	Our Banquet filled with dynamic speakers, valuable information, and
fun! Getting together with friends, old and new, building and strengthening
bonds!

Be in the place where it happens, REGISTER!
https://www.nfbv.org/convention

Peace,

Jacki Bruce

RISE/Silver Bells Outreach Coordinator

 <mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com> mailto:jackibruce6 at gmail.com
 <tel:(757)291-1789> tel:(757)291-1789
 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org
 <http://www.nfbv.org/> www.nfbv.org

together to help blind people live the lives they want