[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Biggest Blind Parenting Fear?

Jessica Reed jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:05:24 UTC 2018

Good Evening,

I see there a bunch of new folks who have recently joined the list and we welcome you.  Come out of the shadows and tell us a little about yourself!  I though I would start by posing a question.

Realizing we have parents with varying children’s ages, what is your current biggest fear or a anxiety you hold as being a blind parent?  I know I have a few with my 1-year-old and 4-year-old.  Lila will be in kindergarten next year, and I am anxious about how I will best be able to assist her with print homework.  I am also anxious as to how I will be recurved by her new school.  I plan to join the PTA, and possibly volunteer in the classroom in the future.

Now that I shared mine, what are your’s?  And... Go!

P.S. Forget all that, my current fear is that Kyle doesn’t pull the Christmas tree on top of him LOL!
Sent from my iPhone