[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Introducing Myself

Joe Orozco jsoro824 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 17:34:51 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm very grateful for Jessica Reed having led this effort. I'm Joe
Orozco. You'll likely know me best for bossing people around at state
convention, but my gentler side is owed, at least in part, to my
seventeen-year-old daughter. She was adopted at the age of 11 from
Colombia, and although we found a way to establish a great bond
between ourselves, there are practical things I wish I would have
known on my journey up to this point. I very much look forward to
reading and contributing to the discussion and doing what I can to
help with the greater effort to bring equal rights to blind parents in
the state.

Best,

Joe