[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Greetings and an introduction

Michael Fish mafish09 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:52:11 UTC 2018

Hello,
My name is Mike Fish and I have a child... Actually my wife C. J. and I have four children who are 7, 5, 3, and 3 months. We are part of the Virginia NFB and live outside of Richmond. I am the lead technology instructor at the Virginia Rehab Center for the Blind and would be happy to answer or assist with any tech questions off list of course. C. J. and I are both blind and would be more then willing to help those who are raising children or would like to be in any way we can.  We will be sure to ask any questions we may have along our parenting journey. This group should be used as a place to get support, ask questions, and provide advice. I welcome all of you and look forward to the difference we can make together for the blind parents of Virginia.
God Bress and lets get moving forward!

Mike Fish