[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Hi

Joe Orozco jsoro824 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:46:12 UTC 2020

Hi Edward,

It’s great to see you on the list. I remember meeting you a couple
years ago at the state convention. Fredericksburg was it? I’m very
excited that you found our group, and I am sure Jessica will be happy
to put you to work when things get a little back to normal. Right now
I think all our parents with younger children have their hands full,
but we’re so glad you found us and are a part of our community. If
there are any specific questions you have in the meantime, please
don’t hesitate to ask. We’ll do our best to help out.

Sincerely,

Joe