[NFBV-Blind-Parents] Hi my name is Edward Tweed, I have a nine-year-old son, I am a blind parent, I went to the VRCBVI school in Richmond Virginia last year, I was referred by Michael Fish and instructor at the school, I would like to join your group.

Louise Walch louisewalch at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:21:40 UTC 2020

Hi Edward, welcome to the group! I am a blind mom in Virginia Beach. My husband and I have three daughters, 10, 8, and 4. this email group is not very talkative day to day, but if anyone in the group has questions or runs into trouble, we are all here ready to jump in and help when needed. additionally, we have the blind parents connect Facebook group which is an excellent resource. From there, in addition to browsing posts and comments, you can also search by parenting topic.

Anyway, we are glad to see you here on email. Do you have any current questions? We are glad to get to know you.

Louise
louisewalch at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone