[Nfbv-fairfax] Fairfax Chapter Constitution for September 19, Chapter Meeting

Wanda Taylor wptaylor13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 00:36:17 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!
As part of this Thursday's meeting -- September 19, 2013 Fairfax Chapter meeting agenda and as mentioned in the announcement,  I am resending  to you the Chapter constitution.  Please be prepared to provide any comments, concerns and/or amendments you would like to address  at this meeting.
If there are a lot of issues and concerns raised at the meeting, we may  have to table it until the next meeting or establish a committee to review the comments presented.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
 Looking forward to seeing you on the 19.
Remember - the meeting will be held at Glory Days Grill, 3059 Nutley street, Fairfax Va.
Telephone number 703-204-0900

Looking forward to a very productive meeting.
  See you there!
Wanda