[Nfbv-fairfax] Prince William Chapter: Join our hiking activity

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:44:57 UTC 2018

Good evening everyone:

I hope this email finds you all well. The Prince William chapter would like to invite you on our first ever  event as a chapter that we are hosting. It is in a form of a hike that will take place on Saturday, September 22, 2018 at Prince William Forest Park Visitor Center Park Entrance Rd, Dumfries, VA 22025, starting at 10 AM. The way the hike will work. We are scheduled to do an easy trail starting at 10 AM that Saturday. We will then have a  Bring your own picnic lunch so we can socialize about the event and network. After the picnic lunch, for those who are interested there will be and optional more difficult trail to hike on. If you have any further questions. Please feel free to contact me at 703-986-9768. Or by email at: oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com. Anyone is welcome to join. I look forward to seeing you there.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Oscar Montiel

Sent from my iPhone