[Nfbv-fairfax] Reminder: FX Chapter meeting this Thursday. Lots to talk about

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:15:53 UTC 2018

Hi All,
Just a friendly reminder that this Thursday, August 16, 2018, we will be having our monthly chapter meeting at the Red Hot and Blue.

Lots to talk about:
Fundraiser at Rita's Frozen Custard
The latest on self-driving cars and the blind
The latest on reimbursement (up to $2,500) for the purchase of adaptive equipment
Review of the South Eastern Student event held last week.
Calling all future leaders. Announcing a leadership program just for you.
State convention update.
And, even more!

So, join us.

address
Where:

Red Hot and Blue
4150 Chain Bridge Rd,
Fairfax, VA

When:
6:30 pm (order dinner) till 8:30 PM
Thursday night in the meeting room at the top of the stairs to the left.

Want more info? Contact John Bailey at john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com<mailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com%3cmailto:john_bailey17 at hotmail.com>> or  via phone at 703.994.204

free conference call number
6417153286,,23970#,,1