[NFBV-Fairfax] Mark your calendar for the March meeting of the Fairfax Chapter of the NFBV, RSVP Required

amcarr1 at verizon.net amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 27 00:14:49 UTC 2020

Hi Igor,

The Amazon Echo is a mainstream device that has made it possible for blind consumers to equally benefit from the wealth of information available to the public at large. I understand you may have concerns about privacy. There is certainly a time and place to discuss the privacy and security of all smart technology, but this particular event is targeted to people interested in learning how the product can assist them on a daily basis. I want to be up front about the purpose of the event so that you do not feel it is a waste of time if you have opposing views.

Thank you,

Annette Carr

President, Fairfax Chapter

National Federation of the Blind