[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] FW: Update?

Holly Frisch Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org
Sun Feb 21 10:56:17 UTC 2016

I would be extremely ap0preciative if all of you would please do this so everyone will receive the messages I send through this list. As many of you know, messages I attempted to send using this list ended up in your junk or spam folders.  I do not like to think of myself as one of those nuisance type people who pollutes cyber space with unsolicited propaganda or other categories of unwanted junk mail/spam.  This is what my remote management provider said I need to ask each of you to do, please.  I regret the inconvenience.

ask the members of the list to "whitelist" your new email address, and in Outlook add you as a safe sender, and if your email ends up in the junk folder they can also select "not Junk" on their system to whitelist the mailing list as well.