[Nfbv-historic-fredericksburg] Roy Murphy

Hollis Frisch hollisfrisch at verizon.net
Sun Jan 10 16:01:37 UTC 2016

Our fellow chapter and board member, Roy Murphy, is at the Veterans Hospital
in Richmond recovering from major surgery.  Please visit, call or write him.
Afternoons and evenings are better for calls or visits.  Get well cards
would probably perk up his hospital room.  Speaking from experience, contact
and companionship play vital roles in the recovery process.  As chapter
president and Roy's friend, I ask all of us to begin this year harmoniously
in a show of support for our NFB family member during his extended
hospitalization.