[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Election slate and directions

Brittany Ingram brittany.e.crone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 02:40:12 UTC 2020

Dear Fredericksburg chapter,

Below you will see the nominations for the positions of president, vice president, and treasurer. We will discuss nominations for two boardmember positions at a later date and request a volunteer secretary at each Meeting from those who attend.

President: Dick Byrne
Vice president: Jessica Reid
Treasurer: Michael Kasey

Please email your ballad to our affiliate president Tracy Soforenko no later than 6 PM Friday, October 15. See below for Tracy‘s email address. He will be joining us for the first few minutes of our chapter meeting this Saturday to let us know the outcome of this year‘s elections.

I wish to extend a warm thank you to Holly Frisch and Laurie wages he served as our nominating committee this year. They put together a well organized slate and did a wonderful job reaching out to our chapter community To ensure that everyone had an opportunity to have their voice heard.

I also wish to extend my appreciation to the chapter as a whole. It truly has been an honor serving all of you as your president this past year. I have learned so much from this position and I can only hope that I have been able to make a difference in the Fredericksburg chapter, no matter how small it might have been.

Tracy‘s email is:
Tracy.soforenko at gmail.com

Brittany Ingram
Phone #: (540)940-4833