[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] Saturday;s meeting

rtbyrne at aol.com rtbyrne at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 01:01:38 UTC 2020

               HISTORIC FREDERICKSBURG CRIERSept. 25th

     Guten tag – In this  Crier I am giving you the instructions forjoining Saturday mornings meeting of our chapter. But first, there is anotherimportant piece of business.

      I hope you are planning to attend., viaZoom, this year;s convention. In order to participate in certain parts of theconvention you must be current in your 2020 chapter dues. We have quite a fewfolks who have not paid. Some of these folks paid dues late in 2019 but that wasfor 2019 because they were never asked by the previous treasurer. I couldpublish a list but I would prefer that I call you or you give me a call. Mycell is 804-238-5608. If you are signing up for the convention, please makesure you are current. Any new memver who joined November or December of 2019 iscurrent.

     Below are the Zoom instructions. Rememberwe start at 10 AM.

Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592

Meeting ID: 602  502 2255