[NFBV-Historic-Fredericksburg] FW: Membership Committee

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Mon Apr 11 18:24:31 UTC 2022

Members,

We are in need of a membership coordinator to serve on the state membership
team.  This person will be the person that helps keep up with state
initiatives and welcomes new members to the Fredericksburg Chapter.  Please
let me know soon if you are interested in this responsibility!

Email me at michaelgkasey at verizon.net <mailto:michaelgkasey at verizon.net>