[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Auction Solicitation Letter

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 19 13:14:36 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

Please  find attached the 2018 auction solicitation letter.  You may print and give to merchants who want additional information about us.

Also,  Please let me know of items you have solicited.  I should have someone to help us keep track of the items in a few  days.

Again, remember that the auction will take place on Saturday August 18 at 3:00 pm at the Turnberry Tower, 1881 North Nash Street in Arlington.

Thank you.

John

Attachment