[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Invitation for the Auction and Menu

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 21 13:29:21 UTC 2018

Hello,

Come one-come all.

Attached is an evite to the auction.  Please notify Sarah if you plan to attend.
Also you will find the menu.

It is  time to begin gathering items.  As I have said before, if each one gathers a couple of items, we will have plenty to auction.

Please contact me with your  items.  I am looking for someone to help put out a catalog but no one has agreed to do so.  A volunteer is needed.

John

Attachments