[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] October Fest and Picnic

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Mon Oct 8 19:32:53 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues and Friends,

A reminder that our Potomac Chapter National Federation of the Blind is having an October Fest/Picnic for our members and friends on Saturday October 20.

Time: 2:00-6:00

Location: home of John and Sandy Halverson, 810 22nd Street South, Arlington Virginia 22202.  Call 703-379-1141 for train and bus directions.

RSVP by October 15 to Sarah Blumberg, Social Chair, 202-427-4814, email sarahblumb at gmail.com<mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com>

What to bring-

1. 10$ door charge or bring a food item and the charge will be wave.  Contact Sandy Halverson to coordinate food items before October 15.
2. Bring any games or small group activities you would like.

Any questions, contact Nick Petrillo mrnicopetrillo at gmail.com<mailto:mrnicopetrillo at gmail.com>