[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] March Potomac Chapter Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 12 15:29:03 UTC 2020

Colleagues,

I just was informed that the Saint George's Church has been closed for the next two weeks.  Meetings such as  ours  are included in the closure.

I would like to hold a virtual meeting this evening at 8:00 pm for about an hour.  We have the auction to discuss and I want to announce a nominating committee.  There are other items we also need to discuss.

Naim was scheduled to chair this month's meeting as part of the Chapter Leadership Institute activity, but I thought we should postpone his chairing the meeting until a regular meeting is held.  I apologize in advance to Naim.

Here is the call information.  605-475-4000 participant code 164097.

Email or call me if you have any questions.