[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Updated paid members listing

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 24 15:38:30 UTC 2023

From: sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com <sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2023 12:35 PM
To: 'John Halverson' <jwh100 at outlook.com>; 'Sandy Halverson' <sjh300 at outlook.com>
Subject: Updated paid members listing

For distribution.
A joyfull Juneteenth to you all. Attached is the most up-to-date paid members listing for the Potomac chapter.  I am providing this listing so our membership knows there vote will be counted at convention.
Please reply to me if: your name is not spelled correctly, you should be on this list and are not listed, you have sent a check to the chapter and it hasn't been cleared yet.  I believe I received a check as part of the transfer from someone and may have misplaced it.  Sorry folks.  An update on our bank account situation: I now have a debit card and hope to have good news regarding the chapter zell soon.
Sean