[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Sharing the NFB with New and Prospective Members

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Sep 21 21:38:07 UTC 2023

                During the last several meetings of our NFB Potomac Chapter, we have talked about the work we want and need to do. I am pleased we are finding people who want to know about us and join our chapter. Since chapter meetings do not often provide opportunities for in-depth discussion of a particular topic, we invite you to join us on Saturday, September 30 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Bring your questions, appetite and thirst because a cookout will follow our discussion and many friendships have been made with a beverage and a plate of food.

If you can join us, please RSVP by Thursday, September 28. Call or text 703-400-6890 or email sjh300 at outlook.com<mailto:sjh300 at outlook.com> and our address is 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202.

Of course, active chapter members who wish to participate are also welcome.

Sandy Halverson, President
NFB Potomac Chapter