[NFBV-PWC] Deadline extended to RSVP for banquet at bar Louie

Real talk with Oscar Josue Montiel oscarjmontiel37 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:59:48 UTC 2021

Good evening to all:

I hope this email finds you all well. I am writing to let you know that we
are extending the deadline to RSVP at bar Louie so that way we as a chapter
can listen to the banquet together. The deadline has been extended to
Friday, July 9, 2021 add 10 AM. Please contact Mark Ross via email or phone
so that way he will have your name down. Remember, the reason why we are
asking for people to RSVP is so that way we can have an accurate headcount
so that way the restaurant can get enough tables and chairs so that way we
can all sit together and enjoy banquet together. Contact for Marc Ross is
down below:

phone: 703680-2843

Email: pookiepuppy42 at gmail.com.

That’ll be all for this announcement.