[NFBV-Richmond-Announce] FW: Action Auction

Mark W. Roane markwroane at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 01:01:39 UTC 2019

The attached is from Cynthia Brandon

From: cabrandon131 at gmail.com [mailto:cabrandon131 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 3:51 PM
To: markwroane at gmail.com
Subject: FW: Action Auction

From: cabrandon131 at gmail.com <mailto:cabrandon131 at gmail.com>
<cabrandon131 at gmail.com <mailto:cabrandon131 at gmail.com> >
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2019 2:57 PM
To: markewroane at gmail.com <mailto:markewroane at gmail.com>
Subject: Action Auction

                Hello Mark,

Can you please send this out.

Thank you

Cynthia

/

Hello All,

I hope everyone is doing well.  I am resending the action auction list out
again.  There have been some changes made to it.

I understand   that we are so busy  and forget things.

So all those people who forgot their action auction gifts in September, I
have move you to another month.  I hope this works out beter for you.

Please remember those who are listed to bring action auction gifts in
January, February and March;  these gifts are to be use for our annual Chili
Cook off.  These items should be nonperishable items only.

Thank you so much for all you do to help this chapter to grow.

Cynthia