[NFBV-Winchester] Contact with any issues with conference calls during our chapter meetings

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:17:05 UTC 2022

We have a back up if you encounter any problems during the meeting if you are calling in on our conference call number. See below.
Hello everyone,

The call in information for our chapter meetings is 978-990-5395 Access code 156-6808. We have our new speaker system setup and moving forward while on the hybrid call, if you have any issues with the call please text my cell 540-535-6958. I will monitor my phone during meetings to ensure best performance from our hybrid system. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Wayne Williams
Winchester Chapter
wayne.williams026 at gmail.com
540-535-6958
Follow us On Twitter NFBVWinchesterChapter
Find us on Facebook Winchester Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
Subscribe to our Youtube: NFB Virginia Youtube
www.nfb.org
www.nfbv.org
-

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBV-Winchester:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbv-winchester_nfbnet.org/chrisvinson1%40gmail.com

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the Blind of Virginia Winchester Chapter
Follow us on Twitter NFBV Winchester Chapter
Blindness does not hold us back. Living the life you want means going after your dreams and shattering low expectations
Using the word blind has power. When we say blind we mean a functional definition that includes individuals with varying degrees of blindness. It’s ok and respectable to be blind.