[NFBV-Winchester] Fwd: [NFBV-Announce] Convention Gossip You Know You Want to Hear

Chris Walker chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:01:44 UTC 2022

Chapter members and friends,
Please see the below. Deadline for in person and virtual state convention is this Monday, October 10, 2022. Please register for both the convention and hotel if you're coming in person.
You don't want to miss out!

Chris Walker
President, Winchester Chapter
540.303.0080
chrisvinson1 at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
www.nFBV.org
Find and like us on Facebook National Federation of the blind Virginia Winchester Chapter
Find us on Twitter at Winchester Chapter nfb of Virginia
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. Winchester Host Lions Club Nember
We Serve

Begin forwarded message: