[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

Julie Warrington jdwtlc at frontier.com
Tue Aug 14 18:08:33 UTC 2012

Debbie,

I have had similar responses from a spouse. On one hand, they say they want
us to be more independant and sound supportive, and on the other.  Feel
somewhat threatened  of not being needed.
So in my case. I think comments like that were more fear on my husbands
behalf, and not expressed clearly.
It can be very dis-heartening  when you think you are doing the right thing,
and probably are for yourself, but not very encouraged.

go for it and do what it takes to become all you can be.

----- Original Mes
sage -----