[nfbwatlk] Am I being too sensitive

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:06:37 UTC 2012

Thanks, Julie.  I hope to meet you sometime in the future.  If I
have not gone to CCB I will be at the convention, I hope.  Not
sure.  I hope that you are able to do what you want to do.  Are
you in an area that has some transportation?  I will never again
allow myself to be trapped in an area where I can't get to some
places on my own.  Last night my husband mentioned going to the
Yukon.  I told him fine, he could go by himself.  Lol.    Peace,
Debby