[Nfbwv-talk] Hotel Room Reservations

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Sep 15 20:38:26 UTC 2015

Greetings Conventioneers,

I just talked with the hotel and here is the reservation list they have for all of us:

Adkins, Anita
Baughman, Andy and Sandy Streets
Boggs, Dan
Brown, James
Burrows, Barry
Campbell, Richard
Campbell, Skylar
Hatfield, Debbie and Jeannine Schmitt
Haught, Karen
Higgs, Bruce and Karen Swauger
Hodges, Brad and Joe Regnier
Jackson, John and Joanie
Johnson, Knick
Koch, Sheri and Sheena Struble
Kosten, Keri
McDonald, Ed and Karen
Powell, Charles, Deeanna, and Sarah
Rustin, Keryl
Scholes, Joyce and Pam Cooper
See, Judy
Smith, Michael and Barbara
Smyth, Charlene and Bre Brown
Soulsby, Marcus
Stover, Johnny and Rick Richmond
Tobon, Danielle
Walker, Patricia, Mary Ann Saunders, and Virginia Chappell
Yahnke, Jack and Jeanie
If your name does not appear on this list, please call me at 304-841-1111 as I will be away from my computer.