[Nj-diabetes-division] Let me introduce myself - Kathy Rawa -akaChatty K...

Arthur Bunce a_bunce at msn.com
Fri Feb 25 14:40:49 UTC 2011

Good Morning Kathy,

I see a regular physician and so far have been able to control the diabetes with diet and exercise (for 4 years).  I am pretty careful about what I eat.  I think I told you my last A1C in December was 6.0.  I monitor once-a-day, usually before I go to bed.  Last night it was 105.  I am visually impaired and live with my husband here in Cedar Grove.  We had 4 children, all grown and married.  My oldest daughter has no children and lives in No. Caldwell.  My son and another daughter live in Cedar Grove.  Daughter has 4 children (twin boys).  My son has 2 daughters and lives in C.G. also. My youngest son works for IBM in Poughkeepsie and has 2 daughters.  That adds up to 8 grandchildren.  It's very windy and rainy here today...a good day to be home.  My husband, Art, works on Wed. and Fri. for H and R Block.  (This will be his last year.  Keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.  Pat