[Njabs-talk] brief introduction

EVELYN E. VALDEZ tweetybaby19 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 22:33:44 UTC 2008

Hi Sean, I'm so happy that you are now part of our NJABS list serve/mailing list. There's lots of great discussions, feedback, and participation from everyone here. If you ever may have a question about NFB, blind students, college and everything and anything that goes with that, employment, technology, or something that you're unsure about, just feel free to ask and I'm sure anyone on NJABS-talk will be able to answer it. NJABS has monthly teleconferences every second Sunday of the month at 8pm and I will be sending out friendly reminders with the call-in teleconference number and conference code so looke out for that. We currently are having a Tupperware fundraiser so if anyone wants info on that, please let me know. So far we've raised about $150.00 and I look forward to seeing you participate in NJABS.
Good luck this semester,
Evelyn
From: spo2105 at columbia.edu