[Njabs-talk] Camp Marcella Announcement

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Thu Feb 18 20:40:06 UTC 2010

I'm glad that Camp Marcella is back!  Only thing is, is it really realistic
for parents to pay money for their kids to go to camp?  I don't remember my
parents having to pay anything when I went there.  That's awesome that Phil
will be back as director when the blind kids are there ... He's a really
great guy!

Serena