[Njagdu] Taxi trouble

Rick Fox richardfox1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 17 02:51:00 UTC 2013

Hi Tracy,

As you know, I'm not a lawyer, but here's what my Internet research
revealed. File a complaint with NJ Division on Civil Rights, part of the
Office of the Attorney General. This entity is charged with enforcing NJ's
antidiscrimination laws, including discrimination in public accommodations.
See
http://www.nj.gov/oag/dcr/index.html
Rick Fox