[Njagdu] FW: NJ Association of Guide Dog Users September 15th Meeting Plus New Time

Vincent Chaney Jr. vgc732 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 14 05:35:01 UTC 2014

To The NJAGDU (New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users) Members and Those
Whom Wish to Join,

This is the reminder message for the NJAGDU September 15, 2014 conference
call. We have been asked if we would be able to move the meeting to 7 PM due
to a number of schedule conflicts. I thank everyone to make a note of the
change of time to 7 PM for this month.

The conference call will be using the following number for our meeting:

    Dial-in number: 1 712 432 0360

    Conference Code: 462721#

Our agenda will be:

1.     Call to order

2.     Reports

3.     2014 NFBNJ Resolutions

4.     Donations Letter (Sent in a message after this invitation/reminder)

5.     Discussions

The minutes for our prior meetings are included as attachments. Please let
me and Alice know if you are not able to read the documents either on the
Monday meeting or via an email.

FYI:

The Dusty's Law can be found on "Title 2C  The New Jersey Code of Criminal
Justice";

<http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=231695186&Depth=
2&depth=2&expandheadings=on&headingswithhits=on&hitsperheading=on&infobase=s
tatutes.nfo&record=%7b1903%7d&softpage=Doc_Frame_PG42>
http://lis.njleg.state.nj.us/cgi-bin/om_isapi.dll?clientID=231695186&Depth=2
&depth=2&expandheadings=on&headingswithhits=on&hitsperheading=on&infobase=st
atutes.nfo&record={1903}&softpage=Doc_Frame_PG42

Please also share of our New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users with
anyone whom may not know of our division.

Vinny

Vincent G Chaney Jr

732-251-8650

President, NFBNJ New Jersey Association of Guide Dog Users

President, NFBNJ Diabetes Division