[NJAGDU] An Easter guide dog refusal

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Apr 18 12:31:05 UTC 2022

Hi Rick.

Ugh, how annoying!  Sorry this happened to you.

Were you able to report the 2 refusals to Uber?  Last time I had a refusal,
I couldn't figure out how to report it because the trip was not anywhere to
be found in the app.

Also, please fill out the NFB Rideshare survey form.  We're still collecting
info on refusals so we can point out to Uber that they're not living up to
our settlement agreement.

Clearly they're not educating drivers.

Tracy