[Njtechdiv] obtaining addresses from links

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:32:23 UTC 2016

I want to be able to retrieve the address from a link in a website using
Firefox and Internet Explorer. I recall there was a way but had
forgotten how to do it.
I bring it up because it is possible in Thunderbird by right clicking a
link in an email message and entering on the appropriate command, but FF
and IE doesn't currently have such a command in the context menu... or
does it?

for example, I want to grab the address behind the download link for one
of the podcasts at:
  http://www.radiolab.org/series/podcasts/