[Njtechdiv] Reading Image Files with JAWS

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 11 02:01:22 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am required to read image files where I work.  I know JAWS usually has no problem reading PDF documents but these applications are scanned into the database and some are hand written.  Is there a way I can read hand-written PDF documents?

Normally, in the past, I would have been told no, but technology is always changing, and perhaps some keystroke might make this possible.  I'm even willing to use Narrator or another reader if I could succeed in this endeavor.  I hate to job carve, and I hope it doesn't come to that.  As we all know, the more skills you have, the more indispensable you become in the workplace.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

All the best,
Milena