[Njtechdiv] Opening PDF on-Line?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Feb 3 21:30:05 UTC 2019

Hi Tracy,

Thanks. I’ve tried this too and once the document opens it won’t bring up any menu for me with the alt-key or alt-F. The applications key which is sometimes helpful with these PDF documents is also useless since no save file or target as options are listed in the context menu that gets brought up with pressing it.

Thanks.

Eileen