[Njtechdiv] Chrome

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Thu Mar 7 15:44:24 UTC 2019

You can try Alt+D to bring move to the location bar, or maybe Ctrl+O may work. For the site that crashes, try putting http:// or https:// in front of its URL. So, for google, you could try something like http://google.com or https://google.com. If all else fails you could try reinstalling Chrome.

Sent from my iPhone