[Njtechdiv] Web Addresses?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Mar 16 18:12:50 UTC 2019

Okay, This is so weird.

I just tried with both the https:// & http:// as well as with just the www. and all of them worked perfectly using Google Chrome. It also worked today without any of them. Very weird since yesterday it almost seemed like the site no longer existed. It was a site for a business so I have a hard time believing they would do any type of maintenance on a weekday or peek hours.

It was very strange. Thanks for reminding me to add the http since I usually always take the simplest route when typing in a url.

Eileen