[NJTechDiv] Looking for some advice

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:00:06 UTC 2019

that's why it was suggested that you either call Microsoft's Disability
help desk or Freedom Scientific as it appears it might be an Outlook 365
issue rather than a problem with JAWS.

On 11/1/2019 10:25 AM, Patricia Ebel via NJTechDiv wrote:
  Hi again, the thing that confuses me is that when I turn on my laptop
Jaws runs and says jaws for windows is ready, then when I’m shutting
down it says it again but as I went through everything with the narrator
Jaws 2019 was nowhere to be found?

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Oct 31, 2019, at 9:59 PM, Andy via NJTechDiv <njtechdiv at nfbnet.org