[NJTechDiv] PSEG login

missruthnfb missruthnfb at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 20 00:47:09 UTC 2021

Hi Tracy,I’ve got PSE&G, so I went to the login page, and, sure enough, there's no recaptcha at all. It says it's protected by recaptcha, but nothing's there. I did notice a swirly-looking circle made of arrows to the right of the screen, but clicking on it does nothing.Maybe by "recaptcha" they mean, we won't let you log in! That's how they protect the site:)Sorry I couldn't be of more help!Take care,Miss RuthSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone