[NJTechDiv] Alt shortcut key not working in Adobe Reader

Janie Degenshein Woo Hoo jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 29 14:28:59 UTC 2023

Make sure you are running it in maximized window
Not sure this would help but Jaws reads better that way
To check if your window is maximized:
1 tap a for adobe reader and do not open it
2 use alt and enter to bring up the properties
       3 tab through this section past short cut key to the run and use the arrows to select maximize
4 continue to  okay and use space bar or enter to accept this change
Let me know if this helps

                                                                             Keep smiling,
Janie Degenshein
President of Senior and Technology Divisions NFBNJ

Remember… the best things in life aren’t things!
jdegen16 at comcast.net